Friday, December 21, 2012

Short Story Drama – 1 : Young Boy Loves for Family

This is story of a boy who is planned his future other country not home town but his family values and importance can’t leave him to be there.

A boy, his name was Ali, who belong to middle class family and his dad was govt. servant but his dad was going to retired after 2 months, so Ali was working guy, well educated person and he loved his family but he did not show off his feeling to family how much he loved them but his dad and some family member felt that Ali did not need us that’s why he needed to go out of country but that was a not reason, Ali wanted to go other country because he wanted to support his family financially but no one understand him. Once Ali was talking with friend who was working in China after couple of minutes his friend offered him to come there for visit and tried your luck and Ali replied after some minutes ok I would. After some days Ali talked with brother I wanted to go china for visit because my friend was also there and I would afford that. His brother replied ok I would convey Dad, you did not worry about that so Ali arranged everything and visit there but nothing happen and he came back. Ali started his life same place for being coming normal life but after 2 months he received a Email to come China for interview, he didn’t reply that mail after 2 days he got a call from there then  he again made a plan for going China for interview and again nothing happen but someone offered him for 2 years visa, he didn’t acceptable because he said, I came here for supporting my family, not family support me for being here but that was not real reason, real reason was, he was missing his family value and those moments which he spent then he thought I can also earn good at my place so why I stayed here. I should go but he saw a girl(Sarah) at Library who impressed him well so Ali started taking interest to her but that was not go for long time relation after some days Ali got break up with her because ali was homesick and missing his family, Ali always went out on his family member’s memories etc so Sarah was going away from him being of these reasons.  After a week again they met somewhere Sarah offered Ali for job at his dad office and also propose for marry but after some thinking Ali said no…I wanted my family because I could not live without them so please moved away from here etc. Ali came back and started a normal life again after some days Sarah came his place for him because Sarah loved him very much so it was going on on…after that both got married and after 3 years they went china, settle their life there and living their life happily…………………

 Love your family with heart everything comes your way without expectation ”

No comments:

Post a Comment